Special Function Touch Metal Piezo Switches
Special Function touch metal piezo switches, special in so many ways
Longevity, reliability and special functionality are the hallmark of Everswitch special function touch metal piezo switches.
Everswitch special function touch metal piezo switches are hermetically sealed, protecting electric circuitry and components from exposure to water, liquids, moisture or contaminants, and don’t contain any moving parts so they work trouble-free for over 50 million actuations.
Our range of flat and recessed special function touch metal piezo switches are fully customizable and programmable, giving you the freedom to customize the design and functionality of your switches to meet your unique commercial needs.
What’s under the hood?
- Toggle or continuous (programmable, haptic and data output optional)
- Aviation grade Aluminum or Stainless Steel 303 std (304, 316 optional)
- Anodized Aluminum in Silver, Black, Red, Green, Blue or Gold finishes
- 30 cm, 22 gauge wires standard (longer length, connectors, pins or terminal block optional)
- 0.2 A, 24 V standard (1 A, 24 V available)
- Laser engraving or anodized printing optional
Which Special Function touch metal piezo switch is right for you?
You may also like
SEE HOW OUR PRODUCTS WORK IN THE REAL WORLD
Custom build and personalize your own product from the Everswitch catalog