Point Illuminated Touch Metal Piezo Switches
Point Illuminated touch metal piezo switches that work brilliantly anywhere
Everswitch point illuminated touch metal piezo switches, with single or bi-color LEDs, provide elegant single dot illumination, with on / off indications for a variety of applications.
Featuring ultra-rugged aviation grade steel or aluminum housings that make them impervious to snow, rain, ice, dirt and strong chemicals, Everswitch point illuminated switch solutions offer reliable and trouble-free usage in demanding, industrial, outdoor and high traffic environments.
Beyond momentary closure, Everswitch point illuminated touch metal piezo switches provide prolonged, haptic, toggle and continuous function, and can be fully customized to the smallest detail to fit your product aspirations.
What’s under the hood?
- 12 or 24 V LEDs standard (3.3 V and 5 V available)
- Red, Green, Amber, Blue, White or Bi-Color Red/Green LEDs
- Aviation grade Aluminum or Stainless Steel 303 std (304, 316 optional)
- Anodized Aluminum in Silver, Black, Red, Green, Blue or Gold finishes
- Momentary, N.O. standard (N.C., Prolonged, Haptic, Toggle, Continuous optional)
- 30 cm cable standard (longer length, connectors, pins or terminal block optional)
- 0.2 A, 24 V standard (1 A, 24 V available)
Which Point Illuminated touch metal piezo switch is right for you?
You may also like
SEE HOW OUR PRODUCTS WORK IN THE REAL WORLD
Custom build and personalize your own product from the Everswitch catalog