Non-Illuminated Touch Metal Piezo Switches
Non-illuminated touch metal piezo switches.
One press, multiple functions
Everswitch non-illuminated flat and recessed touch metal piezo switches offer the robustness and waterproof qualities you expect in the world’s toughest piezoelectric switches.
Milled from aviation grade stainless steel or aluminum with one-piece construction housings, Everswitch non-illuminated switches offer time-proven reliability for users on land, in the air and underwater at depths of up to 1 km.
They also offer a wide range of functionality – momentary, toggle, prolonged, continuous and timer and can also be programmed.
Everswitch non-illuminated touch metal piezo switches are active in hundreds of applications around the world, from self-service terminals in car washes to underwater diving equipment.
What’s under the hood?
- Aviation grade Aluminum or Stainless Steel 303 std (304, 316 optional)
- Anodized Aluminum in Silver, Black, Red, Green, Blue or Gold finishes
- Momentary, N.O. standard (N.C., Prolonged optional)
- 30 cm, 22 gauge wires standard (longer length, connectors, pins or terminal block optional)
- 0.2 A, 24 V standard (1 A, 24 V available)
- Laser engraving or anodized printing optional
Which Non-illuminated touch metal piezo switch is right for you?
You may also like
SEE HOW OUR PRODUCTS WORK IN THE REAL WORLD
Custom build and personalize your own product from the Everswitch catalog